Specified Skilled Worker(Food Service Industry)

Specified Skilled Worker(SSW) is one of statuses of residence. You can work at a restaurant with SSW. To change your current status of residence into SSW, there are 2 requirements: you have passed JLPT N4 or higher and skills test for food service industry.

Next test schedule has yet to be announced because of COVID-19, but we will help you study for the test. When you have passed both of them, you will get a full-time restaurant job at the same time!

We will be here waiting for your contact. Please feel free to ask whatever you want to know!